We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Udaipur travel advice

Mumbai (Bombay...
3 posts
Save Topic
Udaipur travel advice

Hi everybody,

Need some advice on my internary..I have planned 3 days in udaipur. (March 8 - 10)..We are a couple with our 7 yr old son...

Day1 - Land in Udaipur at 9..proceed to local sight seeing after breakfast(City Palace, Pichola Lake, Karni Mata Temple, Ropeway, Jagdish Temple)...do some shopping in market ... have lunch. Evening proceed to Bagore ki Haveli ... and then return to hotel..

Day2 : I am looking at two options - Opti1 is Eklingi Temple, Nathdwara Temple OR mount Abu

Pls suggest which of the two are worth seeing....

If i take the option 1 which is the best way of transport from Udaipur??

If i take the option 2....From our hotel in udaipur we are told that the pvt car will cost us 3200 for a full day trip to Mt Abu and back to hotel....

Day3: Early morning check out ... proceed to jodhpur via ranakpur, kumbhalgarh and haldighati... reach jodhpur at night... I have been quoted 4500 to 6000 for this trip by a car..

Please advice...is there anything i can include or omit from the trip...

Regards

Satish

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Udaipur travel advice

we are travelling from mumbai to Mount Abu bramakumaris and stay there for 3days, we like to visit the 5temple of jain also. then how much time, budget etc we need to visit udaipur , jothpur and jaipur.

we are two elderly couple

Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,565 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Udaipur travel advice

After visiting brahma kumari you can take abus to udaipur .it is just 185 Km from Mt Abu. 4 Hours bus journey.

for Jodhpur you can take a Volvo bus which is comfortable or hire a cab to visit Jain temple, Ranakpur .

There are lots of Budget Hotel. Search on Trioadvsior and you can make your budget yourself.

Have a safe trip

Edited: 06 March 2014, 16:06
3. Re: Udaipur travel advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 March 2015, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Mount Abu