We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

Which Mount Abu hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

we are visiting Mount Abu on July 22, we will reach Abu Road at noon and planning to go to Ambaji before we go to mount abu.

What is the best way to accomplish this? Cab from Abu Road to Ambaji to Mount Abu or Bus.

What are the Cab and bus charges?

6 replies to this topic
Udaipur, India
Destination Expert
for Udaipur
Level Contributor
4,524 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

Abu road to ambaji 22 Km and it takes 30 minutes drive .it is on border of Rajasthan Gujrat. taxi / car will cost you 700/- rupees and. Bus fare approximately 25 Rupees per person

There are regular buses from Abu road station

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

Thanks a lot udaipurmagic for quick reply.

As you mentioned the cab cost as 700/- , is it return fair or one side charge?

How much does it cost to hire a cab for Abu Road to Ambaji and from Ambaji to Mount Abu.

Delhi
Level Contributor
51 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

If you a coming by train and going back by train also, I advice to first go to Mount Abu and than go to Ambaji as its near to Abu road,its save your money and time.

Edited: 14 July 2014, 11:50
New Delhi, Delhi...
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

dear sir,

I am coming from new delhi but being on tirthyatra from ajmer to abu road i shall reach on 28th at 4.30 PM

by train from ajmer, how to reach amabji temple and is there is cheap guest house for two persons for one night near abu road or to stay at shree ambaji hotel. Pls suggest me at my email: skbagga777@gmail.com

cordially yours

s.k.bagga new delhi

mobile 9871102400

New Delhi, Delhi...
7 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

dear sir,

I am coming from new delhi but being on tirthyatra from ajmer to abu road i shall reach on 28th at 4.30 PM

by train from ajmer, how to reach amabji temple and is there is cheap guest house for two persons for one night near abu road or to stay at shree ambaji hotel. Pls suggest me at my email: skbagga777@gmail.com

cordially yours

s.k.bagga new delhi

mobile 9871102400

Hooghly, India
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation

I am coming from Ajmer by train to Abu Road. I wish to pay my reverence to Ambaji first and then stay for the night in Abu Road. Next day wish to visit Mt. Abu. Is travel by bus from Abu Road to Ambaji and then back to Abu road be done within , say about three hours?

Would it be better to hire a car (5 persons) from Abu Road, visit all the places in Mt. Abu including enjoying the Sun Set and then come back to Abu Road be better than staying in hotel in Mt. Abu?

By the way please inform me about Hotels (with rent) in Abu Road. my e-mail is spchakara@gmail.com

Reply to: Abu Road to Ambaji distance and transportation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Mount Abu