We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Which Shirdi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Dear All,

I shall be reaching shirdi on day 1 11:00hrs and be leaving shirdi on day 4 19:10hrs. My group consists of 6 adults out of which 4 are above 55 years old. I am planning to visit shirdi temple, shani singanapore, triambekeswar temple, panchavat, triveni, grushmeswar, bhimasankar temples.

How should I plan? Between shirdi and nasik which place would be best for me. My return journey is from shirdi by train on day 4 19:10hrs.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,311 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Hi,

Does your budget permits hiring a small car from Shirdi. Accordingly itinerary can be planned.

CarLink

Hyderabad, India
Destination Expert
for Hyderabad
Level Contributor
3,375 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

It also depends where you would be arriving

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Yes my budget permits hiring. I am arriving at Shirdi.

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,311 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Hi Drspanda,

Suggest :

Day : 1 Seek Sri Sai Darshan at Shirdi upon arrival and leave for Ellora. (Overnight at Ellora).

Day 2 : Seek Ghrushneshwar Jyotriling Darshan and leave for Shani Shingnapur. After seeking Shani Darshan leave for Manchar. (Overnight at Manchar).

Day 3 : Early morning leave for Bhimashankar. After seeking the Jyotriling Darshan leave for Trimbakeshwar. (Overnight at Trimbakeshwar).

Day 4 : Seek Trimbakeshwar Darshan and leave for Nasik. Explore Nasik and return to Shirdi for taking the evening train.

Suggest seek darshan in the early hours of the day by sunrise in order to have comfortable journey during the course of the day.

You will need to hire a Tavera or Innova in order to accommodate 6 persons of your group.

The total distance you will be covering by road would be around 800 kms.

CarLink

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Sir,

You mean to hire a innova from Shirdi keep the vehicle till return to Shirdi?

Mumbai
Level Contributor
9,311 posts
273 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

Yes, if you want to visit all desired places in the time schedule proposed.

CarLink

7. Re: Suggest the best place for centre shirdi or nashik?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2015, 07:16