We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh

Columbus, Ohio...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh

I was quoted 4400 INR to drive from Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh by car for four people. I think It is too much to pay for 5-6 hr trip. Can somebody kindly suggest me options or rough idea if I should book car rental after reaching khajuraho or in advance and negotiate the price??

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
1,934 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh

What car are you booking ? Did you check if they are also including the return fare as they might not get passengers while coming back ?

An economy grade car would charge you max 10 INR per km . goin by this calculation , you would be charged around 2500 INR for this journey.

agra india
Destination Expert
for Agra, Jaipur, New Delhi
Level Contributor
7,742 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh

Tourist taxi charge is from garage to garage. My opinion it is reasonable but very much depends upon the car and inclusions.

deepak

Venice, Florida
Level Contributor
535 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh

That is less than $25 US per person. I think it is reasonable.

4. Re: Khajuraho to Bandhavgarh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 July 2013, 10:15