Save Topic
Need a guide in Changuinola/Bocas del Toro 1/29 - 2/2

Hello all,

I'm doing location scouting for a film shoot in Changuinola/Bocas del Toro, and it is possible that the local guide who was going to show me around will not be able to do so. Does anyone have any suggestions for someone (or some agency) who could show me around the area? I am looking for 4 days of help, going to:

1) Rio San San to Rio Negro where I hear there may be sloths and manatees as well as the lower part of Rio Changuinola and Long Beach to see turtles;

2) Bastimentos where I hear there is a creek through mangroves with sloths and tree frogs as well as a bat cave at the end, and to the turtle nesting beaches;

3) Isla Colon to the red starfish beach and the bird rock at swan cay (and wherever there are tree frogs)

4) The last day is for any trips I couldn't make it to before and to any other places good for seeing wildlife in the area.

It would be great for the guide to have access to a car and/or boat, and obviously there would be compensation. I have a cell and internet access. Thanks!