We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

riu jalisco rooms

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Topic
riu jalisco rooms

ok, there was a price drop on this hotel for us for new years and it really has me thinking of booking it already... my question is what is the big difference between a junior suite and a suite OV. I have only seen rooms on the standard reg rooms/.

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,550 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: riu jalisco rooms

The Master and Junior suites have Direct -faceing the Water. Regular rooms face the sides or Inside courtyard,Higher UP means O.V. the Jalisco is set back a good distance from the ocean...so View will not be good unless you get the Top floor (6th. I think it is ) to see over the Trees.

The Tower Rooms on the Ends are the Master Suites.

Suites , don't have fridge,stove... just same as reg.rooms.. but have chesterfield (some open,some don't) and t.v.and coffee table.and you get white towels..LoL. With the new Redo they might be doing Pink/Purple....

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
9,143 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: riu jalisco rooms

thx. do the rooms with 2 doubles all have them pushed together? in picks when i see rooms it's either one large king or 2 doubles pushed together? not separate? i am not a real fan of having my son sleep so close to me! :P

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,550 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: riu jalisco rooms

Our Familys room was just 2 pushed together... I think they all are.

I believe they have a "Family Room" (Vallarta has these,I know) that has 2 separate. cost more... but sometime Free upgrade if asked and they have them available. You could e-mail Jalisco and Ask..about the FAMILY room.

4. Re: riu jalisco rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2014, 05:16