A group of 8 of us (ages 30-40) will be taking our first trip to NV and staying at the Riu Palace Pacifico in the beginning of October. We are definitely planners so we wanted to ask a few questions so we can be prepared. Any extra information is always welcome! :)
1.) What are the best specialty drinks at the Riu Palace Pacifico? Does anyone know if they have fireball? :)
2) What are some of the must go to bars? We like laid back, not expensive, fun bars. Not the clubby type.
3.) I have previously stayed at Barcelo's and there were locals who would take you out fishing for a small cost, is there anything similar to that near the Rui Palace? If not, any ideas?
4) Are there any restaurants with excellent food, without it being shellfish- that we must go to?
5) Has anybody been to the bar in PV that has the donkey in it? I saw reviews on here before but can't seem to find any recent ones. Is it still open?
6) Any information on the newer brewery in PV, is it a must see?
7) Are any of you going to be at the Riu in the beginning of October?
Thanks in advance for any/all information!