We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental boat with crew

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Rental boat with crew

I'll be staying in riviera nayarit end of May and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place I can rent a small boat with driver with 4 people to snorkel etc and if a private boat can take us to see the whale sharks..?

Winnipeg
Level Contributor
296 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental boat with crew

Where in the Riviera? It stretches for over 100 miles. You'll be able to find what you desire anywhere in the beach. Spotting the whale sharks is tough. I been out over 20 times and have seen one.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental boat with crew

There are tours that can take you out to see then with others but we want to do a private tour :/ Since you go so often do you have any tips? We will prob go to the town of puerto vallarta but what else is there to do? (Outdoor things) we are pretty adventurous.. have you been to the hidden island?

Edited: 09 January 2014, 04:51
Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental boat with crew

There are tours that can take you out to see then with others but we want to do a private tour :/ Since you go so often do you have any tips? We will prob go to the town of puerto vallarta but what else is there to do? (Outdoor things) we are pretty adventurous.. have you been to the hidden island?

Edited: 09 January 2014, 04:51
Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental boat with crew

You will get more useful responses if you specify where you are staying - as pointed out above, the Riviera Nayarit covers a lot of ground.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental boat with crew

Riu Pacifico

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental boat with crew

Okay, that helps. See the following thread for some thoughts on outdoor activities:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g154267-i323-k68190…

Calgary
Destination Expert
for Nuevo Vallarta
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rental boat with crew

And some more info re: whale watching and getting to the Marietas:

tripadvisor.ca/ShowTopic-g499443-i9235-k6023…

8. Re: Rental boat with crew

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Riviera Nayarit