We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whale watching

Newmarket
Level Contributor
451 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Whale watching

We are staying at the Riu Jalisco at the end of January. We are hoping to do some whale watching. Can we book this from the hotel when we arrive? We would rather not book from here as we want to get an idea about the weather, but we don't want to find that the tours are all sold out, of course! Any suggestions?

B.C.Canada
Destination Expert
for Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
11,736 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whale watching

Yes.. there are Desks in lobby for booking trips. Also check out Bucerias forum..Locals there have trips like whale watching.

Chicago, IL USA
Level Contributor
342 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whale watching

Check out Scotts tours in Bucerias. He's the best and he will get you just what you need and save you a ton of money.

Newmarket
Level Contributor
451 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whale watching

Thanks..do I do this when I arrive or must I do so beforehand?

Naperville, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Bucerias, Riviera Nayarit
Level Contributor
9,841 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whale watching

Look at www.puertovallartatripadvisor.com for Scott's Tours. You can check out all sorts of options and make reservations while you're still at home or after you arrive. Great prices and customer service.

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Whale watching

We've always booked after we arrive. We are staying at the Jalisco for the last two weeks of January and will be booking excursions after we get there so we're not stuck to a specific timetable.

6. Re: Whale watching

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 January 2015, 05:18