We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotel wunderbar

Perth, Canada
1 post
Save Topic
hotel wunderbar

We stayed at hotel Wunderbar during March break. We were VERY disappointed. There were shag rugs in all the rooms. There was a terrible musty smell in the hotel. We didn't have a dishwasher, a microwave or a telephone in our not-so suite. The rooms were very dark and tired looking. We do not recommend this hotel. This hotel is absolutely not-so wunberbar.cacacacacacacacacacpipipipipipipip

3 replies to this topic
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Quebec, Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Miami, Miami Beach
Level Contributor
12,094 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotel wunderbar

I would suggest that you write a review on this website as it will be more useful for future visitors. Also I don't think that there is any traffic at all on the Wakefield forum, I just happened to see your comments on the Province of Québec at large forum. But, yes I will keep that in mind when I recommend the Gatineau/Wakefield steam train and the possibility of staying overnight in Wakefield.

West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
74,019 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotel wunderbar

"cacacacacacacacacacpipipipipipipip"

Hi fasdasdefsdf;

Just what does that mean ?

Best Regards

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
13,856 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotel wunderbar

TO RESCUE TEAM,

I think it means that this Hotel got a "Number 1" and a "Number 2" in the Ratings...

;-) *wink*

If it wasn't APPROPRIATE previously (no REVIEWS in the FORUMS)... it certainly is now for language...

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

--- --- ---

TO FASDASDEFSDF,

You need to familiarize yourself with the POSTING GUIDELINES for both the FORUMS and REVIEWS... you'll find them clearly outlined whenever you call up a Data Entry Box for submission.

Anything that could be deemed INAPPROPRIATE by "The Owls" (TA Moderators) will end up being DELETED / REMOVED / CLOSED when they come across it.

Cheers!

Wine-4-2

Edited: 17 March 2011, 23:11
Reply to: hotel wunderbar
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Wakefield