We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lily Beach Covid 19 test??

France
Level Contributor
214 posts
231 reviews
100 helpful votes
Lily Beach Covid 19 test??

Is Lily Beach still taking Covid 19 tests prior to arrival? Booking.com suggests they are but have never seen this at other resorts now. If so, do they do this at the airport or do we need to get this done prior to leaving home?

3 replies to this topic
County Antrim...
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
100 reviews
85 helpful votes
1. Re: Lily Beach Covid 19 test??

As far as I am aware , no one does testing or requires proof of jab / neg test

France
Level Contributor
214 posts
231 reviews
100 helpful votes
2. Re: Lily Beach Covid 19 test??

Thanks, just going by the Booking.com website which atates this hotel is still testing. They are yet to reply.

Surrey, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,050 posts
18 reviews
100 helpful votes
3. Re: Lily Beach Covid 19 test??

There are no mandatory covid requirements for the Maldives now, and in fact have not been any for around a year, perhaps more.

I've not visited Lily Beach, so can't say with 100% certainty, but its incredibly unlikely that they require this; they'd be the only resort currently with this requirement and this would be commercial suicide for them -nobody would book for fear of it all going horribly wrong!

I think Booking.com is waaaaaay out of date, but for peace of mind you should perhaps contact the resort, let them know that Booking.com still states this, it may help them prompt an update too.

They are usually very responsive on both email and Messenger.

Reply to: Lily Beach Covid 19 test??
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Huvahandhoo Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.