We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day resort visit

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
11 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
One day resort visit

Are there any 5/4 star resorts we ca visit from dhiffushi island hotel so that we can spend one day with food and alcohol , if so what are the prices,

Secondly are there any private operators for Snorkeling and other activities, if so what are the prices . Thx

6 replies to this topic
Mumbai, India
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: One day resort visit

Hi, I do not see any replies here. I actually had the same question as I am visiting in January. What did you end up doing? We have around five days and are planning to cover Rasdhoo (for diving, snorkellin, sandbank visit, etc) and then Dhiffushi to relax and visit a resort. Any thoughts?

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
678 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One day resort visit

I had visited Maafushi, Rasdhoo and Dhangethi local islands.

You should contact your local island guesthouse or hotel for excursions or resort day visit. They will have excursions or point you the right local operator for that.

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
2 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One day resort visit

Hi! Replying rather late, sorry but perhaps it will be helpful to someone else. I am currently in Dhiffushi (a very beautiful island btw) and the 5 star resort is literally just opposite Dhiffushi, a very short speed boat ride away. It’s a Meeru Island resort. I am sure you can arrange a trip there. Hope you enjoyed/enjoy your stay in Maldives!

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One day resort visit

I contacted meeru island resort. They don't accept day tour from outsider. Unless u spend a night in their resort.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: One day resort visit

Does anyone have any more information on this? We have booked a stay at the local Dhiffushi island but now have booked a one night stay at the Meeru Resort for one luxury night in a water bungalow. But I am wondering what the transfer cost is to that resort?

Surely it cannot be the same cost as coming from Male Airport.

I have emailed them asking just hoping if anyone has any info?

Impatient waiting on the reply.

Thanks

Breda, The...
Level Contributor
463 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: One day resort visit

Ask your guesthouse or wait for Meeru to answer.

Reply to: One day resort visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Dhiffushi Island