We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

Does anyone have an email address or phone number for Sangat Island Dive Resort in the Philippines? I've tried going through their automated reservation request online as well as their contact page and have not received a response. I would like to call them or email them directly. If anyone has this information, I would appreciate getting it.

Osaka, Japan
Level Contributor
428 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

Not sure if this is still valid, but the 2006 Lonely Planet for the Philippines lists this phone number for Sangat Island Dive Resort: 0919-205-0198. Country code is 63.

CT
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

I am staying at the resort in early 2011 and had an easy time getting in touch through their website contact email when making the reservation. I recently emailed them to see about the domestic flight assistance and I have yet to hear back from them (it has been a day and a half)... perhaps they are busy with the recent storm that blew through? I will respond back when I hear from them, hopefully this does not become an issue, so far the booking process has been very easy.

Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
716 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

Any response from the resort that you would like to share with?

CT
Level Contributor
12 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

Since posting in this forum, I have been in contact back and forth with the owner, I simply used the resort website, and he has been incredibly helpful and is making this process very easy for us.

Stockholm, Sweden
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

I have the same problem; been trying to get in touch with them now for 2,5 days, both via the contact form and the room request form. I also tried calling the number above but all during all attempts a voice says that it's incorrect.

Anyone got any ideas? :)

6. Re: Sangat Island Dive Resort Contact Info?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2012, 09:16