We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Busuanga airport to Coron town

Which Coron hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
12 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
From Busuanga airport to Coron town

Hi all, please help me to clear with this, i booked a hotel name Micasa Lodge ( National Highway, Barangay 1, Coron, Palawan), How far is it from Busuanga airport to this Address ? Because when i check on google map for direction, i couldn't find this hotel? I'm so confusing that when i see they do have 2 airport ( Coron and Busuanga ) on the island? And my flight is from Manila to Busuanga airport! Please...

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,730 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: From Busuanga airport to Coron town

Give it some time. One of my reviews took a month to be published!

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,877 posts
1,618 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: From Busuanga airport to Coron town

I have found it rare to take more than a couple of days for a review to get posted.

Tommo

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16,968 posts
248 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: From Busuanga airport to Coron town

If your review has no photos expect about 3 days on the average, if it has photos it's about 1 week.

14. Re: From Busuanga airport to Coron town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 05:15