We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can't fly, which boat?

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Can't fly, which boat?

Hey guys,

We are looking at going to Coron and have found info about the boat getting to Coron from El Nido, but due to baggage restrictions at the Busuanga airport we simply cannot fly out without paying silly money in fees (We are travelling for 6 months and our bags are 20kg).

So I wonder if anyone can help me with info about boats out of Coron, ideally to Cebu or in that area...

Cheers

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,732 posts
339 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can't fly, which boat?

Each person can buy up to 10kg when booking through the website.

You have 20kg so it should be able to cover (assume there are 2 of you).

Have I misunderstood your question?

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
10,967 posts
2,060 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can't fly, which boat?

2 Go Travel's MV 'St Augustine of Hippo' is currently sailing once a week on Sundays (depart 1630 hours) from Coron, Busuanga Island to Manila (arrive 0630 Mondays). Book online - 2 Go is a very reputable operator on which I have travelled a few times. If you can afford it, book a suite (they are good value for two people):

travel.2go.com.ph/Schedules/schedules.asp

Luzon, Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
17,547 posts
251 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Can't fly, which boat?

There used to be a ship plying the Coron-Cebu route but I know it already stopped. I hope I am wrong.

4. Re: Can't fly, which boat?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:18