We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coron partial day tours

Which Coron hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Coron partial day tours

I will be in Coron for four days in February, flying into Busuanga late morning on a Monday, flying out early afternoon on a Thursday, staying in Coron town. I'm planning to scuba dive some of the wrecks on the Tuesday and join an organized Coron Island day trip on the Wednesday. My question is are there any partial day tours or can you get a boat ride to go snorkeling for a couple hours on Monday afternoon or early Thursday morning? I see that Siete Pecados is a well-reviewed snorkeling site close by and, depending on which island day tour I end up with, I might not see on the full-day tour. I will probably make a trip up Mt. Tapyas while I'm there also, but would like to sneak in a little bit more snorkeling on one of the travel days. Thanks.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,656 posts
1,575 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coron partial day tours

To do this you need to organise a private tour at a greater cost. It would be a waste of time for a tour to be done for a part day when there many beautiful places to see. Most group tours try to cover as many sights as possible.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,729 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coron partial day tours

Yes you can but as mentioned, it will be a private tour.

Go to the jetty and ask the boatmen how much does it cost to bring you to the place you want.

Agree on the time and inclusion.

Olathe, Kansas
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coron partial day tours

Thank you for the replies. Looking forward to seeing some of the beautiful sights in that area.

4. Re: Coron partial day tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2015, 05:20