We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal View Hotel Gaya?

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Royal View Hotel Gaya?

I am visiting Gaya for just one night and have been been recommended to stay at the Royal View Hotel near the Station. Does anyone know of this hotel? Not listed/reviewed here.

Vishnupad Temple
Sacred & Religious Sites
Gaya Pind Daan
Sacred & Religious Sites
Tibetan Monastery
Sacred & Religious Sites
Gaya pind daan
Points of Interest & Landmarks
M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
for Patna, Rajgir, Bodh Gaya, Hajipur, Gaya, Bihar
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

Hello Athithi,

I am not sure if you are travelling to see Gaya town, old temples or Bodhgaya. If you are suppose to travel Bodhgaya then better to stay in Bodhgaya as you can find there lot many hotel options and 2nd staying near to station would be crowded and noisy.

I have not get any personal feedback for this hotel yet either positive or negative, hope it must be good, but you can 1st check the room and comfortability then check into properly to hotel

2. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11 January 2016, 11:35
gaya
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

being from gaya,i strictly recommend people not to choose hotel royal view because it nowhere stands as per its name.I booked rooms for my guests at this hotel but their ACs donot work,no water in bathrooms,greedy staffs.Try some other hotel but not this one.

Some of the good hotels in my view in affordable range are:

Hotel Gharana

Hotel Saraogi

Hotel Ajathshatru

M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

We will keep in this note and I will try to collect other reviews of that hotel soon.

Kolkata (Calcutta...
Level Contributor
461 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

make sure you are not fooled, it should be reasonable.

Muzaffarpur, India
Destination Expert
for Sikkim, Manali, New Delhi, Darjeeling, Bihar, Katra, Udaipur, Patna
Level Contributor
15,034 posts
350 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

Dear landyou

This is aprox 2 year old thread and i dont find any reason to start it again.

Thanx

M s
Bodh Gaya, India
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

:) :)

8. Re: Royal View Hotel Gaya?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 March 2017, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Gaya