We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best snorkeling experience

california
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
best snorkeling experience

Hi,

I'll be visiting cabo pulmo for a day as a day trip. I can arrange my own transportation. I know there are several snorkeling companies that offer tours. I was wondering for anyone's opinion on the best one to go on and the pricing. I really would like to experience swimming with the sea lions. It doesn't matter if the company has a website or not but email would be nice if recommended. Thanks

BAJA CALIFORNIA SUR
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: best snorkeling experience

Where are you gonna stay ?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
37 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best snorkeling experience

We are interested also in snorkeling at Cabo Pulmo. What tour is the most experience but reasonably priced?

Berkeley...
Level Contributor
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best snorkeling experience

Where can I stay and just walk out into the bay and snorkel?

I am trying to reproduce a stay at Coco Loco in Roxas, Palawan without the long plane ride.

Mary Lou B.

Vancouver
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,815 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best snorkeling experience

We did a day trip from San Jose and dove with Cabo Pulmo Water Sports and were quite happy with them.

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best snorkeling experience

What do you recommend fora fellow Nebraskan wanting to visit Cabo Pulmo in the next couple weeks?

Lincoln, Nebraska
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best snorkeling experience

What do you recommend to a fellow nebraskan for seeing Cabo Pulmo. In the next couple weeks?

7. Re: best snorkeling experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 March 2015, 23:16