We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ask for Mario's Cabo pulmo divers

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Ask for Mario's Cabo pulmo divers

I think the dive shop names are confusing. There are many buy the same name.

We just saw two Bull sharks on my dive yesterday. Mario's cabo pulmo divers was the first shop in Cabo Pulmo. His son David is great at finding bull sharks. Find him to find the sharks. They are great to see.

I also have to mention that Mario was kind enough to drop me to the airport in his car. I had no idea how to get back to the airport from Cabo Pulmo and was afraid of missing my flight back to India via LAX. I also speak very little Spanish.

Mario and David, made it really easy for me. Find them... They dont have a website yet..

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Eco Adventures
Eco Tours, Private Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Cabo Pulmo Marine Preserve
National Parks, Nature & Wildlife Areas
Cabo Pulmo Diving
Scuba & Snorkeling
Cabo San Lucas...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Ask for Mario's Cabo pulmo divers

Ive had a similar experience. Totally agree. I am excited to head there for my third time now.

2. Re: Ask for Mario's Cabo pulmo divers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 05:16