We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic restaurent

manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Romantic restaurent

Hi all,

My wife and i will be celebrating our anniversary while on holiday in Marazion. Can anyone recommend a romantic restaurant in or near Marazion? I would love to surprise her with somewhere fantastic, we love British and Mediterranean food. Any ideas welcome for how to wow her, sea views, a small boat trip maybe??

Thanks,

David.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
2 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Romantic restaurent

Hi, If you've not already been on holiday then I'd highly recommend the Mount Haven Hotel and Restaurant. Anazing views, fantastic service and award winning food. Perfect for a romantic meal.

manchester
Level Contributor
24 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic restaurent

Hi,

Thanks very much for the recommendation. As it happens thats where ive decided to take my wife. I searched the area for hotels, and then emailed some tripadvisor members who had left comments on the Mount Haven on how good the food was. You have just added to fact that i have made the right choice.:)

Thankyou:)

3. Re: Romantic restaurent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2011, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Marazion
Recent Conversations