We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Places to go in the evening .

Which Marazion hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Places to go in the evening .

Hi we are staying in a cottage in marazion at the end of November for a week , just the two of us , we are looking for places to go in the evenings around the area . Pubs with live music or pubs that are a must to visit or any other things we can ,as its dark by five , and we don't wont to stay in . Hope you can help . thanks

3 replies to this topic
Cornwall,UK
Destination Expert
for Cornwall, Isles of Scilly
Level Contributor
3,482 posts
301 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Places to go in the evening .

There are a few pubs in Marazion, but i'm not sure how lively they would be. You would be better off heading into St Ives or Penzance for a good choice of pubs and a bit more life. I don't know which have live music, hopefully someone else can give a bit more detail.

penzance
Level Contributor
172 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Places to go in the evening .

Hi,Penzance has a few pubs and is only a 5 mins drive from marazion,they are very very quiet weekdays,with Saturdays being the lively night,as for live bands I doubt there would be any.If you pick up our local paper 'the Cornishman' it'll tell you what's on in this area,hope this helps,Any other questions please ask:)

Plymouth
Level Contributor
2,730 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Places to go in the evening .

There are several pubs in Marazion for u to check out. Dont overlook the Fire Engine, an old place on the edge of tbe village going towards Helston

Reply to: Places to go in the evening .
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Marazion
Recent Conversations