We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Turin to Cogne

Island of Malta...
2 posts
Save Topic
Turin to Cogne

HI, I will be travelling to Cogne in May 2015. date of arrival should be 20th may 2015 in Turin at around 7pm. So make it 8pm until i get mu luggage. we will be a couple and would like to know which is the best and cheapest way for us to travel from Turin to Cogne at 8pm in the evening.

I would also like to know if there are any restaurants or bars in Cogne area. I would appreciate any advice.

Level Contributor
1,290 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Turin to Cogne

You can't arrive in Cogne at that time with public transportation. You can hire a private transfer but it will be really expensive.

You can arrive in Aosta by train but there aren't any other bus to cogne. I suggest you to sleep in Turin and leave the day after.

Train from Turin to Aosta (it requires a change in Ivrea) www.trenitalia.com

Bus from Aosta to Cogne www.svap.it/it/orari.php

2. Re: Turin to Cogne

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cogne