We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

Hi

We are a group of 12 staying about 5 minutes north of Moraira (arriving in 3 weeks). We'd like to take a day trip to Aqualandia in Benidorm but aren't sure how to go about this. We have hired a car for our holiday but this is only to get us to the supermarket for supplies. Are there any local companies that do day trips to this park? I did email costa blanca private transfers for a quote but they never came back to me, and when I've been on their site this morning the trips to Aqualandia have been taken off (perhaps they aren't running them anymore?)

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Sarah

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
697 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

Noticed today a few of the travel shops have boards up advertising mundomar and aqualandia. Sure there will be someway you csn do it from here.

Moraira, Spain
Level Contributor
288 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

If you have a car it is only a 25 minute drive down the autovia to the Levante junction and Aqualandia. Toll is €3.40. Book tickets in advance in Moraira for the water park.

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

Hi

Yes the travel agents do them. Silver travel near Baclays Bank underneath Pepe La Sal just going g out of Moraira toward Teulada is very friendly.

There are a couple in the center as well, one on Dr. Calatayud. The other down the side of Banco Valencia.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
28 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

Thanks everyone - very helpful suggestions. We will probably book with the travel agents when we get to Spain.

Thanks again!

Sarag

Benidorm, Spain
Destination Expert
for Benidorm
Level Contributor
4,986 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

Hi Sarah - I remember your email, my reply must not have reached you (I own Costa Blanca Private Transfers).

We do the trip every Wednesday for €33 for adults and €25 for children. This includes transport there and back and entrance to Aqualandia.

It is a shuttle service so there are multiple pick ups and drop offs from various points in the Moraira area. If you would like more info you can get me on info@costablancaprivatetransfers.com

moraira
Destination Expert
for Moraira
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

That's handy to know dgutte.

Will pass on to people.

Do you have a contact number.

Thanks

7. Re: Moraira to Aqualandia - group visit!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 July 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Moraira
More Moraira Topics