We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

airport transfers

Which Katelios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Tonbridge, United...
1 post
Save Topic
airport transfers

Hi. I'm going to Katelios this weekend, and would like to know if anyone knows the cost of a taxi transfer from the airport. Any estimate would be much apprecia

ted, Thanks!

Edited: 08 May 2013, 19:48
Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: airport transfers

Hi there

I would expect a taxi to cost in the region of €45-50 but I've never done this ride in a cab so I don't know for sure. Check out the dedicated transfer companies like Transfers4U, A2B Transfers, Resort Hoppa and others, just Google for their websites. They charge per person so you'll need to do the sums as a taxi will carry four plus bags for one fare. If you intend hiring a car, then arrange to collect it and drop it at the airport, saves the transfer/taxi costs which at arround €100, will pay for 4-5 days car rental

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,676 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: airport transfers

Hi Steve,

I go along with GB and would only add that for almost any trips you are going to need a car to get around from Katelios

Enjoy your trip

Bob

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,194 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: airport transfers

If you decide to rent a car try Kostas at venus renta car. He his based in Katelios and we have used him for the last 7 years. Have a great holiday.

4. Re: airport transfers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 May 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Katelios
Recent Conversations