We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2018, 11:00
Edited: 27 January 2018, 11:00
Katelios beach
Beaches, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Fishing Tourism Kefalonia Dimitrios-Efthimia
Private Tours, Fishing Charters & Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Boat Tours
Mounda Beach
Beaches, Nature & Wildlife Areas
1. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

london
Level Contributor
725 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Hi,

Have a look at the reviews for them on Trip Advisor & maybe see if anyone on there has another email.

There were a lot of unhappy customers earlier due to the All Inclusive not being what it should.

Hope you get some news on it.

leo

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
664 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

It was certainly still open when I was in Katelios a couple of weeks ago and the website is working again now too.

Cephalonia, Greece
Level Contributor
664 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Just to add, as the previous poster said, please look at the reviews for this hotel first though before booking. There do appear to be some ongoing problems when bookings are made via a travel company. If you are making a private booking direct with the hotel, you may be ok? I'd be a little wary and do some more research before booking.

Edited: 30 June 2013, 11:50
Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Hi, we are staying at the Utopia in August and can confirm that the hotel is open. I have spoken directly with the hotel and our tour operator (Olympic) and both have confirmed our booking. It appears that there have been problems with UK operator Thompsons and misrepresentation of the all inclusive offer, so this and other operators pulled out using the Utopia.

When I bought the adverse comments about cancelled bookings etc with Olympic they investigated this at local level. They informed me that the hotel is now under new management. I am keeping my fingers and everything else crossed that this is the case!

6. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Hi Bogdan P,

Have a great holiday at the Utopia.

Can I ask for you to post some feedback about the hotel on your return?

Thanks

8. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Fleet, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Many thanks.

PS: Not sure if you have been to Kefalonia before, but can highly recommend hiring a car and visiting Assos & Fiskardo. Also, a good day out is to hire one of the small motor boats to get to more secluded beaches with a picnic.

10. Re: Utopia Resort & Spa - is still open?

Get answers to your questions about Katelios
Recent Conversations