We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire Agia Efimia

Which Katelios hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire Agia Efimia

Hello,

We are looking to hire a car and will be based in Agia Efimia, can anyone recommend Starvillas car hire that have used them or an alternative?

Many Thanks

Julie

UK
Level Contributor
799 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire Agia Efimia

Hi julesbuzz, I think we are all waiting for travelbob31 to reply to your question as he is the expert on both Agia Efimia and car hire companies...SJL

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire Agia Efimia

We used star villas for our car hire last year on both occasions and were very pleased with everything. 1 thing to note is they give you an option to pay more for extra insurance which we didn't pay. Other companies do not ask for this.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,295 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire Agia Efimia

Hi Julie,

There are no problems with starvillas. They will even, I am told, pick you up from the airport and take you back at the end of your holiday if you are hiring one for the whole holiday. I do not know how competitive their rates are and how big their fleet is.

The other alternative is to hire from the airport using a local company and saving about 55€ taxi fare each way. See this link and my reply No. 1

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189457-i1615-k7…

Have a great holiday in my favourite village.

Bob

4. Re: Car Hire Agia Efimia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 July 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Katelios
Recent Conversations