We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is it the same as nerja

Which Los Alcazares hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
300 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Is it the same as nerja

Hi been to nerja and lagos both places we love because they feel very traditional .is los alcazares the same

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,533 posts
408 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is it the same as nerja

In the summer LA is full of Brits. I've never been to either Nerja or Lagos so can't compare, but traditional isn't a word I'd use to describe LA.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is it the same as nerja

At this moment in time it is full of Spanish as its there holiday season You all so get a lots of brits It has its modern bits and the Spanish bits. Fantastic Beach.Plenty of bars & Restaurants, Depends what you like

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is it the same as nerja

LA is more akin to Norfolk than Nerja, ie very flat, less hills. Can't really say that I've ever really noticed a strong "Brit" thing around these parts. They are there , but not as in your face as the CDS.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
300 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is it the same as nerja

Thank you all for your help I will do a little more research

5. Re: Is it the same as nerja

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 July 2014, 05:19
Get answers to your questions about Los Alcazares
More Los Alcazares Topics