We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire in the town

Which Los Alcazares hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London. UK
Level Contributor
26 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire in the town

Can anyone recommend a car hire place in Los Alcazares that will hire me a car for 1-day ?

Thanks in advance

Los Alcazares, Spain
Destination Expert
for Region of Murcia
Level Contributor
894 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire in the town

The only firm that I am aware of with an office in the town is Dickmanns, at Los Narejos end of Ave de la Libertad, near Deutche Bank. Mixed reviews on here, have used them personally, no better or worse than the rest. Not sure about the 1 day thing.

wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire in the town

Dickmanns were awful this time. We booked a car and paid in advance. We turned up late to collect it and the woman behind the desk said they had now rented the car to someone else (even though we'd already paid for it!) and that they didn't have another car for us. I made a fuss and she insisted they had a two hour rule. I pointed out there was no such rule in the documentation I had signed up to on booking but she kept on arguing and arguing. I would not recommend them to anyone!

wales
Level Contributor
9 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire in the town

Dickmanns were awful this time. We booked a car and paid in advance. We turned up late to collect it and the woman behind the desk said they had now rented the car to someone else (even though we'd already paid for it!) and that they didn't have another car for us. I made a fuss and she insisted they had a two hour rule. I pointed out there was no such rule in the documentation I had signed up to on booking but she kept on arguing and arguing. I would not recommend them to anyone!

4. Re: Car Hire in the town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Los Alcazares
More Los Alcazares Topics