We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October in LA

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
October in LA

HI

I normally visit LA in July & August when the weather is glorious and plenty going on.

I'm thinking of booking a extra week at the end of October, can anyone let me know what the weather is like around then and if it is still beach weather. Also do some/all of the cafe's and bars on the Plaza remain open all year round?. My daughters school's term dates are different than most schools so it wouldn't be during the standard school half term.

Many thanks

J

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,563 posts
450 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October in LA

It could still be beach weather, but not sea weather. Just luck really but normally still pretty warm during the day in October. The bars and restaurants in the plaza should all still be open and still be quite busy.

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October in LA

Brill thanks for the response :-)

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October in LA

We've been several times at Xmas/New Year and walked around in tshirt during the day, but it's cold at night, so October should still be good.

4. Re: October in LA

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Los Alcazares
More Los Alcazares Topics