We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Los Alcazares, Spain
1 post
Save Topic
Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Intends to travel to Los Alcazares August 15. Look in the Spanish calendar that this is a holiday in Spain. Does anyone know if there is any supermarket open on that day so that you can buy some food?

Anders A

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Eroski in Dos Mares shopping mall definitely open. Not sure about the others.

Edited: 24 July 2014, 12:25
Los Alcazares, Spain
Destination Expert
for Region of Murcia
Level Contributor
894 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Mercadona in 525 square advertising pretty much normal opening hours on 15 August, I happened to notice whilst waiting at checkout yesterday.

surrey
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Hi everyone,

arriving for our first visit to los Alcazares on Sunday 2nd November about lunch time.Are any

shops open so we can buy milk,bread etc.I do not want to purchase a welcome pack,because they always buy things that we will never use.

kind regards

Picardie2

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g736856-i12756-k…

Felbridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,537 posts
423 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Eroski in Dos Mares is always open on Sunday until 9pm. Only about 5 mins from SJ airport.

Halifax, United...
Level Contributor
278 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

Hi Picardie2

Arbol supermarket opens till 1 or 2 o'clock on Sundays I think that's the only one. If you stand with your back to the 525 hotel its to your left down the road Hope this helps.

7. Re: Business Times Los Alcazares August 15

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Los Alcazares
More Los Alcazares Topics