We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snack's at Playa Blanca

Ontario
Level Contributor
172 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Snack's at Playa Blanca

We are travelling with our 9 yr old daughter. We have never been anywhere but Mexico. She loves nachos, cheese and guacamole. Can anyone tell me if they serve this at the resort? And what type of snacks do they have? Also are chicken nuggets served here too? Thanks

Fredericton, Canada
Level Contributor
7,754 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Snack's at Playa Blanca

There's plenty of food. No Mexican or nuggets but there is chicken, pork, pasta, and lots of fish dishes. Custom made pizzas, pancakes and omelette's and deserts to die for. Cold cuts, cheeses, breads and fruit too. Ice cream!!

We were surprised to find such great food and plenty of choices at Playa Blanca after getting bland offerings at a 4.5 Star in Varadero.

Bring your favorite snacks to be sure you have them as the supplies arrive once a week and there can be shortages.

saskatchewan
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Snack's at Playa Blanca

My suggestions for snacks. Look for the little bananas. They are the one about 4 inches, 10 cm long. Grab a couple at breakfas for later in the day. They are way sweeter than the biger bananas they also grow and have more taste than any banana I've had in Canada. They also pack well, but generally don't last more than a day.

Sault Ste. Marie...
Destination Expert
for Cuba
Level Contributor
2,689 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Snack's at Playa Blanca

Can't comment specifically on Playa Blanca, but I've found all the Cuban hotels have the same offerings for snacks - ham & cheese sandwiches, fries, burgers, and hotdogs, sometimes pizza.

To me, that's lunch, so I usually bring some candy (I'm a Swedish berry addict), a can of cashews or peanuts, and a can of pringles. Perfect for beach snacking since they're all resealable.

:)

Edited: 18 December 2010, 07:12
4. Re: Snack's at Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2011, 05:24