We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at Hotel Playa Blanca

Peterborough
Level Contributor
176 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Beach at Hotel Playa Blanca

We spent the New Year at Hotel Playa Blanca (our 4th time at the resort) and had a GREAT time! On day 4 the beach in front of the resort was re-absorbed by the sea. We are planning another trip there at end of March and wondered if the sea has given the beach back yet! Thanks in advance!

ontario
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach at Hotel Playa Blanca

I was on the beach at the Pelicano 5 days ago, I did walk down that far and I can honestly tell you it changes almost daily, someone could say the beach was great yesterday , you could get there tomorrow and poof gone. It changed size 3 times while we were at the Pelicano in only a week, wind from the north pushed it back, wind from the south pushed it up. We woke up each day and it was always a surprise!

Peterborough
Level Contributor
176 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach at Hotel Playa Blanca

Thank you - I figured as much!

3. Re: Beach at Hotel Playa Blanca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Cayo Largo