We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grecotel Eva Palace

Lichfield,Staffordsh...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Grecotel Eva Palace

I have tried, in vain, to book a holiday to the Grecotel Eva Palace Hotel in Kommeno Bay with my husband and 16 and 17 year old teenagers in July 2013. Thomson are refusing to take the booking and say that it is a couples only hotel, even though the actual management at the hotel have said in black and white on this site that the hotel is open to children from 6th July to 26th August 2013 next year. It really is SO frustrating!

My question is: Have you found another tour opeator to book through in the UK, or have you had success in booking direct (and hopefully saving money!) by going direct to the hotel?

1 reply
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sidari
Level Contributor
3,579 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grecotel Eva Palace

Welcome to the Corfu forum Three Spires......Hmmn difficult one, Thomsons are quite a big tour operator and if they specify it is couples only (is it listed in the 2013 brochure as this..?), then that is usually what they mean.

However you could try Travel Republic, see if they are offering something different for the Grecotel Eva Palace..... it is just a thought.... Fi

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Grecotel Eva Palace
Grecotel Eva Palace
1,441 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Reply to: Grecotel Eva Palace
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kommeno Bay