We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sad news

Mirfield, England
Level Contributor
494 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
Sad news

We have just returned from Turunc and whilst there went on Musti's boat trip. Unfortunately Simba, his dog, died whilst we were on our trip. He was happily swimming away one minute with everyone and the next he was back on the boat having convulsions. We think he must have been stung in the throat by a bee as he had been trying to catch them. A speed boat came out to take him back to the vets but he died on the way. Sad for Musti as he got married last week and his wife and baby were on the trip with all his wife's wedding guests from England, should have been a happy day for them but unfortunately everyone was in tears so we had lunch and went back to Turunc early.

Holywell, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Sad news

So very sad to hear the news of Simba,On the lovely trip on Mustis boat last year I had a cardiac arrest and when I was miraculously revived Simba had crawled under the table and had his head on my lap. A truly remarkable dog, he will be so sadly missed by all that knew him. Mark and Sue North Wales. x

sheffield
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Sad news

Sorry to hear about this, Musti and crew. We're coming up soon and the kids will be heart broken. RIP

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
739 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Sad news

Looks a lovely dog.

14. Re: Sad news

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Turunc
Recent Conversations