We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ozcan Hotel Email Address

Which Turunc hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Reading
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Ozcan Hotel Email Address

Hello,

My son and girlfriend have booked the Ozcan for a cheap week at the end of June (coincidentally just after I return from Turunc) and want to contact the hotel to request a double room rather than a twin. We've both hunted on the web but can't find an email address anywhere.

Could anyone on here help?

Thanks!

Tina

Southport, United...
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ozcan Hotel Email Address

It's on their website, you have to click on the Turkish link though, as there is a fault if you click on the UK link.

You can use google translate if that helps to see the rest of the website

http://www.ozcanhotel.com.tr/yeni/index.html

When you open this page, click on the middle box at the bottom.

Edited: 23 May 2014, 13:58
Southampton
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ozcan Hotel Email Address

Hi Tina

Just sat over the road from Ozcan Hotel so dragged myself away from my Efes to get you this .........

info@ozcanhotel.com.tr

Alan

Reading
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Ozcan Hotel Email Address

Thank you Missy and Alan - much appreciated! I hope your Efes didn't get warm in your absence Alan ;)

Tina

Mirfield, England
Level Contributor
494 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ozcan Hotel Email Address

What a lovely kind thing to do Alan, it is things like this that make these forums such great places to go on.

Reading
Level Contributor
31 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Ozcan Hotel Email Address

I couldn't agree more!

To repay the favour I'm there from 16-23 June if anyone needs any errands running :)

Tina

6. Re: Ozcan Hotel Email Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Turunc
Recent Conversations