We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water Sports

Northampton
Level Contributor
5 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Water Sports

Hi everyone

Travelling with my 10 year old son at the end of July. He's very active and is asking if there are any water sports available on the beach?

All information gratefully received.

scotland
Level Contributor
158 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water Sports

Is it Agios Stefanos NW? If so there is lots of water activities on the beach. Try this Facebook page they have lots of information and photos etc. https:/…

Newcastle, England
Level Contributor
8 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water Sports

Yes, its a great beach. Gently sloping soft sand. Water is warm and clear and very gently sloping. Lots of water sports for kids of all ages. From canoes to hang gliders. We visiting this summer for our 10th visit !

Carlisle
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water Sports

Hi,we arrive in San Stefanos May 15th,will the season have properly started then or will it be really quiet?thank you.

Carlisle
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water Sports

Hi,we arrive in San Stefanos May 15th,will the season have properly started then or will it be really quiet?thank you.

scotland
Level Contributor
158 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Water Sports

Hi Cath. We have been in May. All the restaurants and bars were open but I don't think the beach had sun beds out etc. Lovely time to go beautiful spring flowers and look out for the fireflies. Join the Facebook page I put on the first reply. Lots of info there.

6. Re: Water Sports

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2018, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Agios Stefanos