We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mythos Apartments

oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Mythos Apartments

I recently posted re the Mythos Apartments on this forum. I have found some pictures on facebook, but apart from that, no other information! No recent reviews! Nothing much on Thomas Cook website. Can someone who has stopped there please put my mind at rest. I have read some reviews from 2010 saying there was overbooking at these apartments. PLEASE HELP!

Mentioned in this post
Mythos Apartments
Mythos Apartments
23 Reviews
Corfu, Greece
Corfu, Kerkira...
Level Contributor
102 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Mythos Apartments

Patti that info do you need to know? They are lovely studios & masionettes set around their own pool area. The owners live closeby. Situated in a quieter part of the village and approx 10 mins to beach. They have all self catering facs expected, fridge, cooking facs You could always email the owner directly re any info. Re overbookings thats would be info from Thomas Cook thu not the owner. Also you could put a post on the local San Stefanos forum as probably one of the members will have stayed there and be able to help you with info.

Edited: 14 November 2012, 08:11
oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Lesley, thanks for info. They do look and sound nice from the pics I have seen. On the San Stefanos Forum I was reading from 2011, they say that the owner still rents out 2/3 studios privately and that is where the over booking has occurred! We will wait and see. I would still like to hear from anyone who has stayed there earlier this year. I see that Thomas Cook have now updated the picture of the outside to show the extension above the middle studios.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi,

We stayed at Mythos last year and had a great time, peace and quiet, owners very helpful even told us to pick some of their tomatoes etc.

Apartments are certainly of a better quality than others we booked elsewhere.

No bar etc but across the road in the Rose apartments they have a bar/restaurant.

15 minutes walk into the village with a variety of good restaurants and bars.

Certainly all bookings were made through TC and no double booking while we were there.

So good we booked again this year.

Hopethis helps

oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Ianlivi

Thanks for your message. Pleased to hear no overbookings! Looking forward to our first visit to Corfu oh 20th June. When are you going?

Mentioned in this post
Corfu
Corfu
Ionian Islands, Greece
Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Patti3,

We arrive from Glasgow on 1st July for 14 days. Some days last year we were alone by the pool which made it appear as if we were at our own private villa and pool. Sure if you like a bit of peace and quiet you will enjoy, the village has some very good restaurants, no need to eat at the same one each night. A number have entertainment as well. If you have time a walk to Arillas along the clifftop or by road is worthwhile would recommend Broukilis for a typical Greek meal.

Have a good time

Mentioned in this post
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Ianlivi

We are going for 2 weeks so we will see you there! It must be good if you are returning for the second time. It seems strange that there are no reviews on Trip Advisor. We will certainly go to that restaurant and do the walk. It all sounds perfect; peace, plenty of good greek food and Mythos! Just what we were hoping for.

manchester
Level Contributor
464 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi Patti,

I recall that I had read that there was some overbooking a couple of years ago but everything is sorted out now so don't worry, never stayed at Mythos but we pass when on the walk through the olive groves and the apartments look fantastic.. You have picked a beautiful resort with some amazing taverna's and some offer Greek dancing, lovely bars and of course the beautiful sandy beach. Sans Stefanos never gets overcrowed and always plenty of room on the beach.The beachcomber restaurant is amazing, slightly more expensive but worth it for the brilliand food, also Ozzy oils is excellent and Nafsika hotel serve lovely home cooked food.

You will have a great time.

Just in case you have not seen it, take a Virtual tour @ 'virtual tour sans stefanos,bliss'.

Enjoy your holiday.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
302 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mythos Apartments

I believe people do not post reviews as they wish to keep the village as it is and not have it spoilt.

See you there no doubt.

Enjoy not long now

Shepton Mallet...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Mythos Apartments

Patti please let me know what they are like, we are going on 22nd of july for a week (would of preferred 2) but then again reading these reports I have nothing to worry about :-)

oswestry
Level Contributor
80 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mythos Apartments

Hi crookerbilling, just arrived home! You will love it there - absolute paradise!

Get answers to your questions about Agios Stefanos