We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

manchester
Level Contributor
65 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

Staying in May 2014, is there any wifi (in room or bar) also the charge for air con?

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,163 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

When we stayed at Smaragdi a few years ago there wasn't even a fan in the room let alone air con! Beautiful location, just so hot in August.

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

Stayed there year before last and there was air con , fantastic place to stay very pleasant owners costas is very helpful chap if he can help you I am sure he will.

Rotherham, England...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

There is wifi as well.

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

Sorry to hijack this thread, Im a bit confused as to Emerald / Smargadi 11 as they are advertised as two separate accommodations but the reviews always come up as Emerald can anyone tell me any thing about them. I know you can use the pool at Emerald (possibly owned by the same family?) We haven't been to Thassos before and are looking to go this June.

Many thanks

Lyn

manchester
Level Contributor
65 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

They are both owned by the same family. They are about 20mtrs apart.We stayed at the Smargadi II in 2012 but booked the Emerald this time.......

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,872 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

Many thanks for your reply. Have just looked on youtube and the hill/road looks very long and steep?

Lyn

manchester
Level Contributor
65 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

The hill is Very steep...... but worth it as the view is amazing and there are no mozzies up there.....

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

its not that bad if you take your time and take in the views and oxygen on the accent only joking its an easy climb compared to some placesm in greece

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,080 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

it's quite steep Lyn with nice views once up there, I did it in my trip report but having to do it at least twice a day in the heat we opted out. Not sure about no mozze's there lol

manchester
Level Contributor
65 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Emerald Studios (Smargadi II)

There were mozzies down near beach but we never had any up at Emerald as Costas told us they don't get many with being high up!

Get answers to your questions about Golden Beach