We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsilivi in May...

Which Tsilivi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Tsilivi in May...

Hi all,

I'm part of a group of 10 that will be heading to the Blue Moon Villa in Tsilivi in May. We are wondering if there will be boat trips running and bars/clubs open at this time of the year? Any recommendations for good local restaurants would be appreciated. Also can anyone recommend any good places to go snorkelling as I'll be taking my kit with me. We are hoping not to have to hire a car but don't mind walking for upto an hour to get around.

Really looking forward to our Greek island adventure as it will be the first time for all of us going to Zakynthos.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

P :o)

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tsilivi in May...

Ooooh so many tips! Thank you all so much. Really good to know that we've booked somewhere that comes highly recommended. I've bought some new flippers in anticipation!

Will anywhere be open on the Sunday night after 9pm to get food / drink? Either a supermarket or restaurant / bar. We'll have been travelling all day but arriving to empty cupboards... with empty stomachs.

Also can someone let me know the average price of a loaf of bread and a bottle of vodka 70cl?

Thanks again :o)

Nottingham, England
Level Contributor
22 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tsilivi in May...

Can you tell me... is there a butchers in Tsilivi... and if so where? We're planning on having a good few BBQ's while we're away to make the most of the weather.

Thanks

P :o)

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Tsilivi in May...

We go tomorrow for a week - will try to get as much info as possible. First timers to Zante and we are really looking forward to it!

Janex

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
10 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Tsilivi in May...

I think this will be too late as the cleaner in the villa said the next party was coming to the villa from East Midlands and arriving later on Sunday night - just hope you got out before the ash cloud arrived, unfortunately, although we got out it was to Gatwick and then an 8 hour coach journey back to Manchester.

There is a good butcher's shop at the bottom of the hill to the left and a massive barbeque in the garage, with plenty of charcoal - at least when we left there was.

Vodka is about the same as over here, my wife paid over 14 euros for a local brand, and most of the shopping was at least on a par with here. It was probably cheaper to eat out as there were decent priced meals to be had and beer was not pricey either.

Hope this gets to you before you go -if not , hope you enjoy the inflatables and basket ball we left behind!.

15. Re: Tsilivi in May...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 November 2010, 05:15