We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thinking of booking Zante Star Apartments

Carmarthen, Wales
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Thinking of booking Zante Star Apartments

Hi

just returned from annual holiday, tried turkey for a change. Glad we did it reminded us why we love Greece so much.

anyway, tempted by Zante Star apartments in Tsivili, can anyone advise best/cheapest companies or websites to book it through.

can only find it with Olympic at moment

Ta in advance

Essex
Level Contributor
501 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thinking of booking Zante Star Apartments

Zante Star is exclusive to Olympic. Don't hesitate they are excellent apartments. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Tsilivi if I was to return there.

Carmarthen, Wales
Level Contributor
37 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Thinking of booking Zante Star Apartments

Thanks Buzzie

there the only operator i can find, can book them through Thomas Cook but its still an Olympic holiday. Take it as a positive if somewhere can be Exclusive.

Havent seen a bad review on any site so gonna book it on payday

cheers

3. Re: Thinking of booking Zante Star Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 March 2011, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi