We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First Time

Which Tsilivi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Thetford, United...
1 post
Save Topic
First Time

Just booked a week for me and the wife to stay at the Zante Maris Hotel in July, it was a toss up between here or a week in Kos. Looking at the reviews of Zante and the hotel, It would appear that I have made a good choice.

What's the top 5 things to do and see whilst I am over?

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,416 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First Time

Shipwreck via boat or viewing platform, sunset at Kampi, see a turtle out at sea, Visit Bochali and the Fortress and best of all just relax and go with the flow. Few more ideas on this website.

http://www.zante-tourist-information.com/

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
4,966 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First Time

We visited the fortress but it was closed,not sure if its closed on certain days or they just close for siesta.A long walk uphill to see a big door with no info on and a couple of old cannons.Maybe Kev knows about opening times.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
563 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: First Time

The Veiw of Zakynthos town from Bochali is worth it. Prices in the Cafes and tavernas are a bit steep mind you.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: First Time

If nothing's changed since 2007 the fort is closed on Mondays....unsure about the week-end so I'd suggest visiting Tuesday to Friday.

Definitely worth seeking out, it' covers a very large area and the views of the town and inland are spectacular. Bonus is that there are no organised tours there, no idea why, so it's normally very peaceful.

5. Re: First Time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 00:18
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations