We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Brothers

Level Contributor
111 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Two Brothers

Has anybody stayed in the Two Brothers accomodation in the last couple of years in Tsilivi, we stopped there 3 years ago and it was great but since I've heard there has been quite a noisy bar opened next door, Molly Malones I think.

Is it ok at night for sleeping, I know what the Two Brothers is like and to be honest we were over the bar and never had a problem with it if we did fancy an early night.

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two Brothers

There is a bar opened next door but one to the Two brothers.. Not sure if you know but the Two Brothers own the place in between these two bars. It is where they serve food and also drinks.

As to the bar you mentioned, it is a bit noisy and wheras the Two Brothers and most of the other bars stick to the finishing of music at midnight and then have a look out to warn them if they see the police ( this is at times quite amusing as they stand outside on guard ! ) , the Molly Malones bar seems to continue with the music a bit longer. I have often wondered why.

All depends on when you yourself want to go to bed I suspect,

Having been to Tsilivi for the last 4 years , this being my 5th when I go in Sept, I do like going into the Two Brothers, they make my holiday complete. They always remember you from previous years . I feel the Molly Malones bar do copy some of the entertainment from the Two Brothers as they can see how busy that bar is. It can only do so much as it is tiered seating and nowhere as big as the Two Brothers .

Hope you go and I know you will enjoy yourself. Last year when I went in June it was a lot quiter than previous years, everywhere was quiet. It's the cost of the euro but just lately the rate was 1.20 for a pound which is good and it was said that in the next 6 months it could go up more. Great for me only going in Sept then !

Plymouth, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Two Brothers

hi, i went last september and dont think that mollys was too noisy. when it got a bit later in the evening they had glass doors they closed across the whole barfront to shut out the music, as mentioned they have to lower noice after a certain time and this made the bar like an indoor venue rather than open air as it is usually. have fun!

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two Brothers

Went in June last year and when I went past it never saw any glass doors, mind you I had had a few drinks ! Maybe the doors were put on after we had been in June to help with any noise that did occur.

This will help and what one person calls noise someone else doesn't.

It's not always music that makes the noise.

Anyway glad that has been sorted and can't wait until Sept !

Chard, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Two Brothers

Please could I ask if anyone has an email address for the Two Brothers, Tsilivi? My daughter booked direct with them last week over the internet and she says she has received no confirmation yet. Is this usual for these studios? As she is going in April and has children, she would very much like to know that her holiday is all booked. I would be grateful for any info anyone can give me as she has heard nothing so far, which I thought was a bit odd because when I have booked holidays over the internet I have always had an acknowledgement back straight away.

West midlands
Level Contributor
107 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Two Brothers

0030 26950 26136 I think this is the phone number, you might be better ringing

Chard, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Two Brothers

Thank you very much

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Two Brothers

If you have problems getting in touch by phone, I have been a few times to Tsilivi and I am friends on Facebook with one of the Two Brothers, Kostas.

Just been on his page and someone had enquired about a booking they had made I think around Easter. They had enquired when Easter was in Greece.

He replied the day after informing them that he had received the booking and all was fine.

At some point they had bookings through Cosmos but I believe they had problems with the company and have now gone back to booking mainly direct to them.

As I said if you have problems getting in touch by phone let me know and I will message Kostas to get in touch with you.

Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Two Brothers

Hey does anyone know the rough cost of a pint of magners at this bar or other bars in tsilivi? And also can magners be bought at a cheaper price in supermarkets :) so looking forward to our hols to tsilivi this year :)

llanelli wales
Level Contributor
52 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Two Brothers

Last year any where between 5 and 7 euros

Level Contributor
72 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Two Brothers

Really? Wow thats expensive, pint of bulmers in my local is €4.20 thats in ireland, i thought that was dear enough! Do you know the price in supermarkets? Ill be sticking to cocktails if thats the case!

Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations