We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zante star apps

4 posts
Save Topic
Zante star apps

Hi going to Greece and tsilivi for the first time! Going with my wife and 4 year old son! Staying in the Zante star for 2 weeks in September!! Can any regulars give us any tips on spending money, places to eat,weather. Kind regards!!

Mentioned in this post
Greece
Greece
Europe
Zante Star
Zante Star
591 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
philpeg1969
Level Contributor
425 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zante star apps

See earlier post on cost of things

Barnsley, South...
Level Contributor
2 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zante star apps

Great choice of apts in my opinion. Places to eat- demaras, which is signposted straight outside hotel, is great if you want traditional Greek food, menu not vast but I found that good as I struggle with large menu choices. It's a family run restaurant and grandpa likes to smoke and drink while grilling! Excellent all the same. Premier is also great. Georgio's was also great but is further up the hill in town centre. Just naming a few as we never had a bad meal and tried most places over the last 6 years. Money- better exchange rate in resort than home or that's what we have found and we have been in May, June, September and October over the years. Have been to better beaches than Tsilivi but it's ok. Hope this helps with a few of your questions. Hope you have a great time x

Mentioned in this post
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Zante star apps

Hi thankyou for information it is very helpful! Hope we have a good time! 6 weeks and counting!thankyou once again! X

Towcester, England...
Level Contributor
18 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zante star apps

Hi, the Zante Star is a good choice of accommodation, it is a little bit out of the main town, about a twenty min walk i'd say and about10 mins to the nearest beach. There are loads of place to eat in Tsilivi itself, Calypso is good for children, nemisis is also nice and there is a new pizza/pasta place called Green, not greek in any way but does good pizza and has a small childrens play area. To be honest the greek people are all very friendly and welcome the children, I travelled in June with a 5 year old and 10 year old and we had a fabulous time. Hope you have a great holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
Zante Star
Zante Star
591 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Zante star apps

Thanks for the info on tsilivi it helps to know what other people think especially when your taking a 4 year old! We are really looking forward to it and will try all your suggestions Thanks again x

6. Re: Zante star apps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi