We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling around Tsilivi

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
337 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling around Tsilivi

Hi all.

We are staying at petros hotel. I see by reports and by looking at maps it looks like we around ten minutes from Popeyes. If we wanted to go to the far end of the town are there jump on off buses? What are taxi fares?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
641 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling around Tsilivi

Got back today and we were at the Petros , there's no local hop on/off buses there's one every hour to Zante town .

Taxi fares are 6/8 euros (not cheap unless your sharing with a few others) also there's horse & carrages which run around the town but with a 15euros ago i suggest a walk will be in order. you'll soon get used to walking into town its not that far .

philpeg1969
Level Contributor
337 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling around Tsilivi

How far to Popeyes area? How did you like petros?

wales
Level Contributor
609 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling around Tsilivi

If you Google the address you are staying in and then get the map up you can see for yourself the best way to get into the centre of Tsilivi. I have just done a review of Popeyes on Trip Adviser and if you are intending to eat or drink here you will not be disappointed.

Edited: 28 May 2012, 18:44
4. Re: Traveling around Tsilivi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations