We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

tslivi beach

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
tslivi beach

what is tslivi beach like

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: tslivi beach

Sandy ??????.......Seriously we allways make a point of stopping at Tsilivi beach on our jaunts out from Argassi and we love it there.Long stretch of sand with a very gradual incline into the sea.You go a long way out before its even waist deep.Clear water and perfect for little ones to play in.There are numerous beach bars,watersports and lines of sunbeds you can hire.Im sure one of the Tsilivi regulers can go into far more detail,but this gives you a little taste of what to expect.

Edited: 18 February 2013, 18:28
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: tslivi beach

i stayed in tsilivi in 2005 and didnt like the beach pebbly full of rubbish etc put me right off

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,299 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: tslivi beach

Hi Junie, if you google Tsilivi webcam ( during daylight hours) you will get an impression of the beach. You may have to try it a couple of times as the webcam is sometimes off-line.

Bob

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
904 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: tslivi beach

I agree with Cherub77 and was quite disappointed by the beach to be honest. The sea is beautiful clear, shallow and safe for children. However, I found the sands quite unpleasant to be honest. The beach at one end of Tsilivi (as if you were heading towards the marina) is very narrow and covered in cigarette ends. Yuk.....The other end (as you were heading towards the balcony hotel) is wider with not quite as much litter, but lots of pesky beach sellers/massagers etc. On the whole I loved Tsilivi and would definately return, but the beach isn't blue flag in my opinion.

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
904 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: tslivi beach

PS Here is a link to Just zante where you can have a virtual look around Tsilivi (and other) beaches. www.justzante.co.uk/beachguide.asp…

Swansea
Level Contributor
221 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: tslivi beach

We have been goingn to Tsilivi since 2006 and we have found the beach to be clean. They clean the beach on a regular basis. To view the beach go to www.virtualzakynthos.gr choose Tsilivi and scroll down to beach bars. You will see all the beach.

Milton Keynes...
Destination Expert
for Argassi
Level Contributor
5,323 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: tslivi beach

I must have just been lucky when ive visited Tsilivi because ive never noticed the beach being dirty.OK there is no comparison between Tsilivi beach and the beaches at Vasilikos but i found the beach at Tsilivi clean.As for the lokkie lookie men and massage peaple.a polite no thank you and they dont worry you again,though i must say you need to say a lot of polite thank you's as there are lots of them.They would not return year after year if they did not make money.So there must be a market for there trade on the beaches and in the bars.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: tslivi beach

thanks your reply slightley disapointed of some repley

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
361 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: tslivi beach

Got to say on the one visit I made to Tsilivi beach I wasn't overly impressed...not that I thought it was dirty, just a bit narrow, crowded and far too many sunbeds crammed together for my taste (though I never got as far as the "wider" end towards the Balcony Hotel so that might well be different).

Looking for much more peace and quiet in a beach myself.....but obviously a lot of people like it or it wouldn't be crowded in the first place!?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
360 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: tslivi beach

Tram-magnet # 9. you should go to the Balcony Restaurant, at sunset , the pictures you will get will amaze you. it is a great place to visit at this time, and also to have a walk during the day.

Much wider here the beach.

Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi