We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local bars in tsilivi

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
local bars in tsilivi

hi. flying to tsilivi on Tuesday night. only my 2nd time to Greece the first being on a lads holiday to malia in 2001. whilst in malia I remember us finding a few local type bars away from all the main ones, all located down little side street type things. Returned from a holiday in lanzarote a couple of weeks ago and didn't find any local bars really just all the main ones on the strip. does tsilivi have your little local bars tucked away in side streets etc????

Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: local bars in tsilivi

Id like to know this too...the little local bars can be a fantastic experience. How many of you are going, and what ages? We fly out this week also :)

chorley
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: local bars in tsilivi

Just go and explore,that's the fun bit

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: local bars in tsilivi

There's me, my girlfriend and little girl. I'm too old for the all lads holiday now ha ha

Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: local bars in tsilivi

Lol my days of the girls holidays have gone also...holidays are booked now based on where is good for the kids :) looking forward to Tsilivi as we have never been. Might see you there :) enjoy

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
50 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: local bars in tsilivi

yeah ive read all good things about the place so pretty confident it should turn out to be a good choice. have a good un

Essex
Level Contributor
501 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: local bars in tsilivi

If by local you mean more traditional Greek then try Cafe Ouzeri. Follow the road through Tslivi past Magdalenas bar. Keep walking as the road bends to the left and Cafe Ouzeri is on your right just past the pharmacy. You can order traditional Ouzo and Meze there and the owners are so friendly. I think it is the only truly traditional place in town.

Essex
Level Contributor
501 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: local bars in tsilivi

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g775851-…

8. Re: local bars in tsilivi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 06:19
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi