We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hair and makeup panic!

1 post
1 review
Save Topic
hair and makeup panic!

Please help! I'm staying at the Louis Plago's beach and getting married at the vardiola. Does anyone know a good hairdressers? I spoke to Maggie in tsilvi but her English is quite broken. I'm panicing!!!!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
605 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hair and makeup panic!

sent you a pm with details

London, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: hair and makeup panic!

Has anyone else got any other suggestions for hair and beauty in Tsilivi, Zante?? Im getting married this year in June and I really want to secure a good hair/makeup artist for the wedding.....thanks. Please pm me on zoe_jenkins@hotmail.co.uk

Zakynthos, Greece
Destination Expert
for Zakynthos, Tsilivi, Kalamaki
Level Contributor
5,568 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hair and makeup panic!

There is a hairdressers in Tsilivi by the Drunk Moon bar.

England
Level Contributor
473 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hair and makeup panic!

Are you using a wedding planner? I'm sure they would be able to help you.

5. Re: hair and makeup panic!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 05 March 2014, 15:54
6. Re: hair and makeup panic!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2015, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations