We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding 2016

lancs
2 posts
Save Topic
Wedding 2016

Hi

Not sure where to start! Just wondering if anyone has booked a wedding for Zante in 2016 or is it too early yet? Has anyone got any recommendations of who to use etc & are willing to provide any advice/details of full costs?

Thank You

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Kingsteignton
Level Contributor
187 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding 2016

there are loads of wedding threads throughout this forum.

If you have a look through them, I am sure you will find plenty of information to help

London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding 2016

Hi, I got married in Zante and it was wonderful. Check out ionianweddings.co.uk/packages/…

I had a totally stress free day and Ionian looked after everything, from flowers, horse and cart to evening meal and hair and make up.

Have fun, we sure did

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
London, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding 2016

Hi, I got married in Zante and it was wonderful. Check out ionianweddings.co.uk/packages/…

I had a totally stress free day and Ionian looked after everything, from flowers, horse and cart to evening meal and hair and make up.

Have fun, we sure did

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Cheshire
Level Contributor
12 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding 2016

We got married at The Balcony Tsilivi last year it was everything we wanted! We used Frances at Zante Weddings by Tsilivi Travel couldn't of wished for a better team too do everything for us, our way and just how we wanted it. They are amazing xx

Mentioned in this post
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Bedlington, United...
Level Contributor
45 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding 2016

Hi

we are getting married in Zante next September. We booked with www.zante-weddings.gr/.

All I can say so far is that they have been fantastic with us and really helpful. Read nothing but good things about them as well and we are thoroughly looking forward to next September.

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding 2016

Hi im getting married in zante in 19 days :-) I would recommend going with a planner rather than a travel agent. Have got a group on facebook called zakynthos brides directory and forum if you want to pop over and have alook, plenty of tips etc on there x

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding 2016

hi we got married in zante tslivi in september 2014 it was absolutely amazing horse drawn carriage firework displays you name it we had it we used a lady called frangiska from a company called zante dream weddings on arrival she gave us a phone if we needed anything just one bell her and she rang straight back i think our whole package was £2500 it was an absolute steal for what we got if you need any more info just email me and i will send you pics regards lee

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Wedding 2016

our reception was still going on till 4.30 am absolute blastb

1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Wedding 2016

Hi Rosalyn,

May I ask where you held your ceremony & reception and how many guests you had for that price? I am in the process of booking my wedding in Tsilivi for August 2016 but haven't decided on a venue yet. I too would like a party that goes into the early hours for all our guests.

Thanks, x

Mentioned in this post
Tsilivi
Tsilivi
Zakynthos, Greece
Cheltenham, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Wedding 2016

Hi

I also used Zante Dream Weddings. We got married June 2013, on Cameo Island.

Frangiska was amazing! Such a lovely woman and incredible at her job. We stayed at St John Villa complex inTsilivi. Lovely private villas, fabulous staff, great restaurant and cafe on site. Out of the way enough for it to be peaceful but just a stroll downhill to the town.

Frangiska does come to wedding fayres in the UK occasionally I found out that from her and went to meet her at Earls Court in London which was lovely.

Hope this was a little helpful!

Mentioned in this post
Zante
Zante
59 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
Cameo island
Cameo island
660 Reviews
Zakynthos, Greece
London
London