We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is Tsiilivi for us?

Which Tsilivi hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
clonmel
Level Contributor
27 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Is Tsiilivi for us?

Hey all, just a quick question. Myself and my girlfriend are looking for holiday destination for the 1st week in september and wondering if Tsilivi would be for us? We are both 28 fun loving and enjoy a pleasant evening atmosphere, but not to extent of laganas or ayia napa if you catch my drift. Just looking for somewhere to enjoy a decent day at beach/pool, do a bit of sightseeing and out each evening for a meal and hopefully some music etc. So is Tsilivi for us or if not any suggestions? Been researching the forums alot so hopefully we'll find somewhere. Thanks in advance. James

Level Contributor
189 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is Tsiilivi for us?

It is perfect for you.

Great atmosphere, lovely restaraunts, excellent bars no matter what your taste! Lively bars with bands and dj's/family bars/quieter bars.

I must recommend sunset bar right next to contessina hotel for food and drinks it is amazing. Excellent breakfast, amazing staff, and the nicest strawberry daquiri iv ever had lol :)

Plenty to do, we done both waterparks (would recommend the one actually in Tsilivi above the other one further away) we done the trips to shipwreck and turtle island...both amazing! Zante by night was possibly one of the nicest trips and at €10 each it is excellent, definetely worth it...we also done some watersports on the beach such as paraglyding etc...which were all excellent! There is so much to do and see really the list is never ending, but it is simply the most beautiful and perfect holiday we have ever been on. You will love it, i cant imagine how anyone wouldnt.

Also must recommend micriacropolis for dinner, (sorry for spelling :P) food is excellent, lovely staff and very good price :)

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
874 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is Tsiilivi for us?

Agree with Betsy's comments, particularly the recommendation for Sunset bar. My son is just slightly younger than you and loved the place. I've no doubt you will too. If you decide to go ahead and book, I would recommend booking accommodation at the Planos end then you will ideally located for Sunset bar and Micriacropolis :-) Both ends are great but it will be a long walk to Sunset for breakfast if you're staying at the other end :-)

http://www.justzante.co.uk/tsilivi.htm

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
127 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is Tsiilivi for us?

Yes, I also think that Tsillivi is perfect for you. Bettsyp75 described it perfectly. It is lovely resort with pleasant lively atmosfere. Nice sandy beach and plenty of tavernas and bars.

The beach bar "Moby Dick`s" right on the beach has free sunbeds if you buy a drink and you can stay as long as you want. Sunbeds are very comfi. We had a lovely food there, great salads and lovely ice coffee :). Really great place to chill out during the day.

4. Re: Is Tsiilivi for us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi
Recent Conversations