We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dannys

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Dannys

Hi all will be going to Dannys in 19 days can't wait.From what I've read on here and reviews on TA am I correct in thinking that the safes are situated in the supermarket?Just wondering how this works and is it a little inconvienant having to go into the shop every time you need money etc.A bit of a trivial question I know but I've never experienced this set up before in Zante and wondering how it all works ? Thanks in advance

Cullompton, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dannys

Should this not be in the Alykanas section? Or is there a Danny's in Tsilivi as well?

If it's the Alykanas one I don't know where the safes are but you have to walk right past the supermarket on your way in or out, so if they are there then not a great inconvenience I'd have thought.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dannys

Sorry MikeO,was meant for Alykanas forum lol,I usually go to Tsilivi and trying Alykanas for the first time.So used to posting and reading this forum,my mistake got Tsilivi embedded in my brain haha

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,012 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dannys

Great beach at Alykanas!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dannys

Thanks Hobnob,just hoping this volcano doesn't disrupt my holiday in 11 days I'm on tender hooks lol

Birmingham, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Dannys

I went to Danny's sept 14 didn't use safe yes in supermarket but open till 12 at night lovely people will be very safe in the safe

6. Re: Dannys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2016, 11:18
Get answers to your questions about Tsilivi